Do you guys ever read/look at your previous entries to type the one you are currently typing? Because I do and it does not just apply to dA.
Wow, it has literally been years since my last journal. And it has been literally a doozy since the epic slide downhill of a certain event. But enough about that, I am officially free to do whatever I wish and whatever I wish to achieve. So you guys are looking at a fresh Yokal who is now part of. . .the regular working force. Damnit~
But seriously, the challenges that one gets to face and the people that you meet along the way make for an interesting journey. I have recently made some new friends, drew some interesting pieces- you know what, I'll make a list of the stuff that I experienced or did. Organizing your thoughts makes for a great point!
- Made some new friends
- Created several, long time coming social media connections. Like fixing/cleaning my tumblr, made a twitter account, made [REDACTED] and a page on [REDACTED]
- Drew some interesting pieces for some of the new friends I made and have finally found my calling for drawing boobies and butts (still not confident in taking up commissions but please feel free to contact me, I may just take you up on your offers)
- Cleaned up my internet act by linking accounts under one unified handle name. Though I am still looking for a site for webcomics and a site that would be neat for a portfolio kind of setup(looking for a job as a concept artist, character design, or background illustrator for games or animations).
- Also, seen some of my works in some image boards. It is actually cool that I see my stuff there so, to the guys who post my stuff there, thanks! But please follow the rules of creative commons: share and credit for as long as its non-profit! But you have my blessing to post them on appropriate image boards and the like, as long as its not imgur and 9gag.
- Somewhat healthier lifestyle. . .total lie. I eat what I love to eat but I decided some cardio is in need. I tend to spend my days in front of a computer screen so, yeah. Need to keep fit just in case zombies come along, a sale for toys/figurines/collectables/MLP, free donuts/ramen, running away from my female stalkers, or just running for the heck of it.
- Aside from exercise, I will state that my doodles are rust removal exercises for my brain/imagination and my hands. My speedpaints also fall under rust removal.
- I'm just leaving this here for a thing DERPI-LINKVALIDATION-BFA487059F
That is all for this issue of a nearly bi-annual(?) journal entries from Yokal. Here have some Rari-Tea (I can't help it alright! Puns!)